The BTU CampusApp is meant to support students around the campus with several helpful tools and features.
Currently the app includes:
★ BTU Services
★ Homework list
★ Function to search for any kind of lecture
★ Campusmap with searchfunction (for buildings)
★ List of all menues available in the refectory
★ News (of the university)
★ BTU Webmail
★ Events (from the university)
★ Current schedule for the semester
★ Opening hours
★ Staff search
★ List with useful Links
• Network communication: The app downloads most of its information from several sources on the internet.
• Your location: This is needed to display your position on the BTU campus.
• Storage: The app stores .pdf documents, such as the semester calendar, on your sd card for offline access. The amount of data stored will most likely between 0 and 1 MB overall.
• Read phone status: This is needed to secure your personal data (e.g. the accountname and password) on your device.
BTU CampusApp is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-30. The program can be installed on Android.
BTU CampusApp (version 2.8) has a file size of 18.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of BTU CampusApp since it was posted on our website on 2013-08-23.
The latest version is 2.8 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-21.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-30
- Added option to automute the phone during lectures, exams etc.,- Reduced battery usage for timetable synchronisation,- Added update-information screen